The term Saffron Publishing ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Great Britain
- Saffron Publishing agree to provide the services as set forth in any agreement between Saffron Publishing and the client. Should any additional work be required than is stated in the agreement between Saffron Publishing and the client then the client will be notified and additional work will not be completed until written authorisation has been received from the client.
- Once the services set forth in any proposal/agreement between Saffron Publishing and the client are completed. the client has 7 days in which to notify Saffron Publishing of any problems with the services provided. If Saffron Publishing is not notified of any problems within this time period the services performed shall be deemed accepted.
- The Client will be invoiced by Saffron Publishing 50% upfront and 50% on completion of the work with payments being due 7 days after receipt of invoice. Late payments shall accrue interest at a rate of 2% per month. Saffron Publishing retains complete and total ownership of all work until the invoice is paid in full.
- Client Obligations
- The client agrees to cooperate with Saffron Publishing in order for the requested services, set forth in the proposal/agreement to be carried out. All resources necessary for the completion of the services requested will be provided by the client to Saffron Publishing.
- The client may terminate the agreement at any time provided 10 days written notice is given to Saffron Publishing. All costs of services and products created up to the point of cancellation will be invoiced. The Client must pay for any services and products received up to the point of cancellation of the agreement.
- The term of the agreement shall begin on the date agreed by both parties and continue until the service is completed.
- Intellectual Property
- All services performed are subject to international copyright laws.
- Saffron Publishing shall in no event be held liable for the loss of profits, good will or other special or consequential damages suffered by the customer or others, as a result of Saffron Publishing’s performance or non performance under this agreement,
- Creative Services
- The client shall assume all liability for submitted art, copy and ideas to Saffron Publishing for design and creation of client requested materials. In no event shall Saffron Publishing be liable for any copyright infringements from customer submitted art or copy, or any other damages.
- If material is submitted to Saffron Publishing carrying copyright notifications, the client is agreeing to give permission to Saffron Publishing to reproduce to complete the service agreed upon.between Saffron Publishing and client.
- Copyright Laws and International copyright treaties protect the work created by Saffron Publishing