Do you have the time or the desire to maintain and update your WordPress website or would you prefer to leave that to a professional. We have a number of service packages available to keep your WordPress website in top condition.
From time to time WordPress releases updates to their software that either add new functionality or provide fixes for security issues or bugs. It is therefore crucial that your WordPress site is kept up to date. Our monthly proactive support packages look after all aspects of your site such as plugin updates, security protection, core updates, and scanning for malware.
- All maintenance packages are invoiced on a monthly subscription basis by direct debit/paypal
- Maintenance Packages apply only to hosted WordPress websites .
- Inclusive hours need to be used up each calendar month and won’t roll over to the next month.
- A minimum commitment of 3 months after which 30 days notice is required to cancel the maintenance package.
- All packages are subject to your website being assessed for suitability before a maintenance contract can be agreed. Older WordPress sites, or broken sites, may attract a higher setup charge before a maintenance service contract can start.